Events like trade shows are a great opportunity to get in front of potential customers and sell your products or services. However, it can be difficult to make sales when you’re on the go. That’s why we’ve put together this list of 20 sales tips to help you out! Whether you’re using an usherette tray or a sampling tray, these tips will help you make more sales and boost your bottom line.
20 top tips for selling more at events like trade shows or conferences
1. Have a well-organised table or booth. Make sure your items are easy to see and access. Branded usherette trays can help raise awareness about your stand, and give out samples and information to drive people to it.
2. Make sure your pricing is clear and easy to understand.
3. Have a variety of items available for sale.
4. Offer discounts for buying in bulk.
5. Have signage that explains what your selling and how much things cost
6. Be friendly and engaging with customers. Someone carrying a branded usherette tray or branded sampling trays is a brilliant opportunity to engage with customers, give information, and gather feedback and comments that could help improve marketing.
7. Be prepared to answer questions about your items.
8. Dress appropriately for your event.
9. Have promotional materials such as flyers, stickers, or free product samples to hand out to customers. This is the perfect territory for branded usherette trays and branded sampling trays. These offer an easy and eye-catching way to distribute all manner of promotional materials and product samples that could lead to more enquiries and orders.
10. Be willing to negotiate prices with customers.
11. Be aware of your competition and what they’re selling.
12. Make sure your display is appealing and catches people’s attention. An imaginatively decorated and branded usherette tray is a great way of grabbing attention in a crowded space like a trade show, and attracting potential customers.
13. Keep track of your inventory and make sure you don’t run out of items to sell.
14. Make a sales pitch to potential customers about why they should buy your products/services.
15. Stay organised and keep track of sales transactions throughout the event.
16. Have a backup plan in case something goes wrong during the event (e.g., equipment fails, stock runs out, etc.)
17. Be prepared to take payment in a variety of forms (cash, credit cards, etc.)
18. Keep a positive attitude even if things are slow during the event
19. Stay hydrated and take breaks as needed
20. Thank customers for their business after the event
Usherette trays are an ideal sales-generating tool for events and shows
We hope this list of 20 sales tips will prove very helpful and, whether you’re using an usherette tray or a sampling tray, these tips could help you make more sales and boost your bottom line.